Household Methane or LPG gas detector
Through the built-in relay, RGX100Q/Eg can activate solenoid valves, sirens, and any other device alarm. A series of technical features make this gas detector extremely versatile, reliable, accurate, and safe.
Through an internal jumper it is possible to select the relay impulse working mode of the alarm relay to connect manual reset solenoid valves or the continuous working mode, to activate class “A” solenoid valves and sirens.
- Primary power supply: 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Consumption: 3.1W
- Type of gas detected: Methane or LPG
- Detection sensor: Catalytic
- Alarm intervention: at 10% of the LIE
- Equipment accuracy: 1% FS
- Minimum and Max. Operating temperature: from -10 to +40 ° C
- Minimum and maximum operating humidity: less than 90% R.H.
- External protection degree: IP42
- Dimensions: 120x80x37
The perfect partner for the wholesaler
For years, Beinat is your company’s trusted partner: its products are 100% guaranteed and its reliability allows a constant turnover within your warehouse. The study of our products allows obtaining advanced equipment capable to meet all needs. Our quality certifications and warranty
Our quality and guarantee certifications
The importance of quality policy
The goal has always been to provide products that meet the customer’s needs, through continuous performance improvement and with a full commitment.