8 channel gas detection controller for industrial use
Through the connection of 8 remote sensors, CAMELOT 880 control unit has been designed and built according to European regulations to detect the presence of toxic and/or explosive gas in a flexible way
A microprocessor is used to create a complete surveillance and control system with maximum flexibility.
Thanks to this and its other features, CAMELOT 880 is suitable for civil and industrial applications.
CAMELOT 880 control unit has two danger levels:
1st LEVEL, 1st Pre-Alarm. Set at 13 % L.E.L/200 ppm.
2nd LEVEL, Main Alarm. Set at 20% L.E.L./300 ppm
- Main power supply: 110÷230 VCA 50/60 Hz
- Secondary power supply: 12 VDC ± 10%
- Power Demand: 18 W max @ 230V
- Power Demand: 17 W max @ 12 VDC
- Conventional gas sensor: Max. 8
- Explosive alarm threshold: 8 -13 – 20% LIE
- Toxic alarm threshold: 120 – 200 – 300 ppm
- Input signal: 4 ÷ 20 mA on 220 Ohm
- Accuracy: 1% FS
- Positive Security: Selectable
- OVER LOAD control: 1 for each probe
- OVER LOAD control: 1 per battery
- Working temperature: -10 ° C ÷ + 60 ° C
- Protection degree: IP20
- Installation: DIN rail mounting
- Dimensions: 160x90x58 9 modules
The perfect partner for the wholesaler
For years, Beinat is your company’s trusted partner: its products are 100% guaranteed and its reliability allows a constant turnover within your warehouse. The study of our products allows obtaining advanced equipment capable to meet all needs. Our quality certifications and warranty
Our quality and guarantee certifications
The importance of quality policy
The goal has always been to provide products that meet the customer’s needs, through continuous performance improvement and with a full commitment.