Skip to main content

What are the symptoms? Exposure to carbon monoxide can cause loss of consciousness and death. The most common symptoms of poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, chest pain and confusion. People who are asleep or drunk can die before having symptoms.

How to protect yourself? To prevent the harmful effects caused by this dangerous toxic agent, it is necessary:

  • buy AmiCO: our portable carbon monoxide detector;
  • subjecting the heating systems regularly maintained by qualified personnel;
  • keep motor vehicle engines off in closed spaces;
  • never use an oven or gas stove to heat the house;
  • do not use in enclosed spaces cooking systems designed for use outdoors;
  • consider a valid alternative to the maintenance of systems and equipment detecting the presence of carbon monoxide;

Be careful, carbon monoxide is a silent killer!